Saturday, March 9, 2013

MIRACLES Part 2

I remember that Vineet must have been 4 or 5 years old (he was in Prep School then), and I returned home from work one day in the evening, and as I checked him all over, I saw a round, small , gaping wound on his SB site - the highest spot  on the backbone deformity. That was the first time he got a bruise there and I was in a fix. I tried various ointments, creams, lotions, medicines to make it heal fast - nothing would work. Then came the most horrifying part - he got tiny rashes all over his body and went beserk scratching them! His stools turned green and watery!! And they wouldn't stop too!!The Doctor gave him medicines, antibiotic, lotions - only they wouldn't work. I was at my wits' end and cried desperately seeing Vin suffer so.... Then there was a 2 day Retreat held in Vin's School by a Paster (forgot his name). I went with my Mother-in-law and took Vin along. On the second day, when the Pastor called out to bless the sick, I went to him with Vin. He blessed us both and I really made a good retreat. We came back home and I found that Vin's sore was bleeding again. I did the dressing as usual, and as I did so, I silently prayed to God and pleaded Him to take away Vin's rashes. I told him- ''From tomorrow morning onwards, I am NOT going to check for his rashes. You will have to take them away, and I won't listen to anything more. I will believe that you have taken them away. And You have to listen to me.''


Dear People, Believe it or not, I didn't look at Vin's rashes the whole of the following day, and on the day after next, Believe me - THE RASHES WERE GONE !!! SO WAS THE GREEN STOOL !!


After a few days, Vin's back sore also healed. I remember that it healed really fast....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment