Saturday, July 13, 2024

Happy New Year 2024 !

Okay, apologies for such a big gap !! 3 years is not certainly how big a gap I would have wanted , but I guess it has something to do with Vineet’s graduation… coz I have been doing all my regular stuff but have missed out on my blogging here. 😬 So yeah, Vineet recently gave his last exam and it was not exactly last. It was an exam that he had missed from his 2nd Semester. More on this in another post later. 
Apart from this, we went for a few trips, had some memorable family functions and weddings and I also got hospitalised to get my gall bladder removed!! Yep, that’s life friends, and it moves on… कभी खुशी कभी ग़म … तारा रम पम पम 😅
But the most happening thing that happened was that earlier this year , we attended the “Purple Fest” at Goa and it was quite an experience. Some good, some not-so-good… as is life.. So let me tell you all about it 😊
(So that’s how far I was able to make it and now it’s July !! 🤦🏻‍♀️ )
Purple Fest 2024 reviews coming up in next post..stay tuned😊

No comments:

Post a Comment