Friday, July 3, 2015

Vineet's First Power Wheelchair!!!




WHEELCHAIR  NUMBER  8

I had my eyes on the Power wheelchair for Vin long enough now and was under the impression that it would cost us the moon. So I told myself to wait for some more time till Vin really needed it. And one fine day when I was going through some local companies for it, I stumbled upon the official site of 'KARMA' wheelchairs in India and was pleasantly surprised to find a decent model that cost only Rupees Ninety Thousand!( Fourteen hundred dollars approx). It was even amazing that there was a dealer right in our small town!! We spoke to them for a demo which they readily agreed for and we took Vin to the shop. He was just as excited as we were coz he was getting a little tired of 'being pushed around'!! hahaha! And he's too lazy to push himself except when he's on his fav wheelchair at home.






We came back home and pretended to Vin that we would not be buying it - it was way too expensive! :P We planned to surprise him on Valentine's Day which was just after a few days and he's 'Our Valentine' of course :) So on Valentine's Day 2015 we surprised him in the evening with his new Power chair and he was overjoyed! I took some snaps and few videos too, but by mistake they got deleted from my phone :( A few that got saved which I uploaded to FB are here in the links - Have a look and BE HAPPY!!!! Share our small and big joys! Thankyou!







The link to a small video on the first day! --



No comments:

Post a Comment