Thursday, July 30, 2009

Junior School Swimming Gala-' 09


Is Vineet bagging the narrator role in school? This was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard of it first..And no, this time it was not so a 'good' feeling..I had hoped that he would be able to do some swimming for the gala.But time was less,maybe, and frankly I did not know how I would be able to be there at the pool for his practice everyday, before leaving for work(I could have managed it now I think). And now I think it was a good thing that he did not participate-the hours were long and he would have gotten a cold due to the cool breeze near the pool! So finally his teachers n his supervisor took the intelligent decision to let him do what he is best at- announcing.He also joined the choir for the Programme. This time I was unable to attend 'coz it was a school affair.So I got fotos of the gala..view some more here..http://www.flickr.com/photos/57634602@N00/

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I am jinto thomas, I got a baby girl (16 days old now) with spinal bifida problem. I am a scienitst in DAE. it would be a great help i f i could talk to you about the treatement possibility
    kindly give me your contact number in my gmail
    jinto.thomas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vineet,I am Tarak and I am an ex-student of Vincent's as well as Ravi sir.
    I knw from child...when i used to come for tution to ur place.
    I am leaving for London in couple of days.
    If i get a chance to meet Hrithik I will make sure that he calls u or meet u...
    take care

    ReplyDelete